1. Parkland- This JFK based film looks dazzling:
2. Adore- This dramatic love affair story has twists and turns that will leave the audience feeling states of betrayal and trust all in one.
3. Prisoners- This film will hit specific emotions you may not want to be hit. A story of a Father who will do anything to find his missing child and friends.
4. Thanks for Sharing- A story about the struggles and hopes of sex addicts that seems like it will bring happiness to the audience. Always a good thing. This may be my number one to see on this list:
5. Zaytoun- This trailer is inspiring and hopeful! It is an epic story of two enemies who become friends in a triumphant story of a journey to freedom. Watch this one, trust me.
6. The Counselor- Great cast, seemingly good story of drama and lust.
7. The Wolf of Wall Street- My readers know I’ve already promoted this movie, but why not do it again. It looks legit.
8. A Teacher- This Indi-flick seems to catch the topic of student to teacher relationships and the very dramatic realizations that come along with it. Not a Pretty Little Liars type relationship story.
9. Gravity- George and Sandra play in a movie that may leave some people uneasy in this one. Stranded in space leave anyone feeling nervous?
10. 12 Years a Slave- Brad Pitt and Michael Fassbender pair up again in this dramatic real life version of Django Unchained.
11. The Delivery Man- Vince Vaughn is the biological father to over 500 children…
12. We Steal Secret: The full Wiki Leaks Story.
Bonus: The Secret Life of Walter Mitty- This one won’t come out until Christmas but I think it looks incredible! Ben Stiller plays a role we probably aren’t used to seeing. Must watch this trailer.