Biking is a new trend which has forever been a trend… Makes sense right?
The perks of biking are large in number, but here are a few reasons this calorie shedding, mind-easing mean of transportation is such a sweet thing:
- It is fun. Throw the headphones on, pick your favorite playlist, and jam out to your favorite tunes while riding in your favorite area.
- It is an awesome workout. Biking is the lazy man’s favorite workout. If you hate running, take up biking. That’s one of the big reasons I became such a fan. It doesn’t take the most effort in the world but still serves as an amazing fat burning routine.
- It is mind easing- Researchers say that exercise in general is one of the most therapeutic activities a human being can do to start feeling better. Feeling unhappy, unsatisfied, lacking energy? 30 minutes a day of working out serves as one healthy way to get yourself happy.
- It is a time saver- Live in the city? Live anywhere where a ride to work on the bike is available? Skip the traffic. Take advantage. Biking has become a trendy and somewhat hipster thing. So no longer is biking to work a dorky thing. It is cool. Just be sure to have a non-dorky bike. Look for fixies or road bikes.
- It is a money saver- Keep your gas tank full while rolling around on your piece as opposed to being the lazy man you want to be and jumping in your car for a 2 minute travel.
- You can wear nice clothes while biking- Since the adaption of slim and tailored clothing, your clothes should have much less of a chance of getting stuck in your chain.
- It’s trendy- Thanks to movies and TV shows, the biking era is back. Just look at Suits character Mike Ross…