Last night was a fun little show ESPN put on for everyone. I missed the beginning so I can’t really judge John Hamm’s hosting, but I am a fan of him in general, so I bet he did great. Let’s get to who looked good:
1. Demarcus Cousins- A sick grey suit with the always appropriate grey/black combo looked sick.
2. DeAndre Jordan- Blue suit, brown shoes, nice tie, and he brought his mama.
3. Michael Phelps- The lapels on this charcoal suit steal the show. Nice tie as well.
4. Lebron James- Come on. You knew he’d be up here.
5. Dwayne Wade- Don’t be so quick to judge and hate the scarf (though the scarf trend has been played in warm weather before). Sometimes D Wayde does too much, but I’m okay with this.
6. Colin Kapernick- This is close to being too much and a lot of other people will think that. But I dig it. And I’d wear it.
7. John Hamm- Hamm bone looked good. Kept it simple.