Now days it seems that, anyone you see who has any muscle mass on their body, has only gained it by pumping their bodies full of protein shakes, supplements, and creatine that all have all sorts of harmful things in them. What happened to doing things the old fashioned way? Here are a select number of foods that you can anticpate the highest amount of protein in them, in order to build muscle mass.
1. Steak- Does it even need explaining?
2. Chicken- One of the leaner, low-in-calories items with a very high protein content.
3. Salmon- Packed with omega-3 fatty acids great for the mind and also jammed with plenty of healthy proteins.
4. Almonds- Great for skin, great for memory, makes you less likely to get cancer, and builds muscles. Any questions?
5. Eggs- Egg whites are pretty much protein shakes. About 30 calories a serving and just packed with muscle building proteins.
6. Tuna- Lean and mean and great for you.
7. Water- Muscles are made up of 80% muscle. Drink it.