Especially during the summer season, you should let your wrist serve you as a fashion asset to compliment the rest of your wardrobe. Here are a few tips from us on how to wear your watch(es) this summer.
1. Swap the Band: No one says you can’t wear the same watch for 10 plus years. The trick to accomplishing that repetitive look: Swap the bands.
2. Have a Repertoire: I’m not saying you need 20 plus watches to choose from (though that is ideal), rather I’m saying have a choice of bands at the very least. Have one solid metal band, have one solid colored (summer) band, and have two nice leather bands (brown and black).
3. Go retro: Whether it’s a Rolex or Timex, find yourself a watch that would be acceptable 50 years ago.
4. Canvas Straps will keep you cooler: A canvas band is very very appropriate this summer. Even on the course.
5. Color your face: Chances are you don’t own one, so see if you can find one. Look for a watch that brings some extra color to your wardrobe like this:
6. Coordinate: Wear your canvas watches to the country club with your prep looks and keep your steel rolexes for the black tie events.