If you are stuck in the cold weathered area, better known as Buffalo, believe it or not, there are some perks. Starting Friday, February 22nd, the Tony Walker Men’s Shop will be hosting a button down trade-in. For every shirt you bring in, you can get up to $40 off of brands like Robert Graham, Jack Lipson, Lacoste, Ralph Lauren, Vineyard Vines, 7 Diamonds and more. Bring in as many as you want and get as many shirts as you’d like with this deal.
Here’s how it works:
- Go in your closet and find as many of the old button down shirts you no longer wear (I’m sure there’s close to 10).
- Pack them up.
- Bring them over to 5110 Main Street at the Tony Walker Men’s Shop.
- Mention that you saw this deal via J Norman Post.
- We take your shirts and donate them to those in need within the local area.
- We give you up to $40 dollars off of great brand name button downs.
- You go home happy, sexy, and stylish.