Men, it is important to be ready for situations that may come at unexpected moments. That’s why having a secret stash of these materials ready at your response can be important:
- Gum- You could meet your future wife at any moment. Don’t let those onions you just ate ruin your chances.
- Product- Being able to throw a little hair care in at any moment can be important. Late work meetings and unexpected after-work dinners can leave you feeling and looking unexpected. Be prepared.
- Sanitizer- It’s pretty disgusting the amount of germs that are literally, everywhere we touch.
- Hand Lotion- Soften up your hands after a hard day’s work… Or after using your sanitizer.
- Deodorant/Cologne- Long day? You won’t smell good. I say, carry both, but if your bag is getting clustered, pick one. Choose wisely.
I say, carry these products in your man bag/backpack/whatever else you bring to work. Don’t be the smelly, unkept, bad-breathed, bad-haired, rough-handed guy anymore.