Today’s Tip of the Day: Vodka can be used for more than drowning your sorrows.
- Bandage Removal– Removing a bandage is never fun. Soak the bandage in vodka and boom, no more painful pull-offs.
- Bathtub and Shower Cleaning– No bleach? No problem. Fill a spray container with vodka and spray down edges and borders of your bathing area. The vodka kills germs and keeps mold away.
- Face Cleaning– Get a cotton ball and make it damp with vodka. Next, blot the ball on your face. The vodka cleanses the skin and tightens pores.
- Razor Cleaning– People tend to forget how gross razors can get, especially depending on which part of your body you are shaving. Pour a fourth of a cup with vodka and let your razor soak in it in between shaving sessions. The vodka kills germs, keeps the razor from dulling, and also prevents rust.
- Jellyfish stings– You’ve seen the movies where people pee on each other to relieve jellyfish stings. Instead, use vodka.
- Cleaning Glasses– Vodka works as well as any cleansing solvent you would overpay for at your local optician.
- Fever reducer– Soak a wash cloth in vodka and rub your chest and back to reduce body temperatures.
Hope you enjoyed and will put to use!