AT&T is attempting to put an end to texting while driving. Texting while driving is so hazardous to you and those around you on the road. I, myself am guilty of using my phone too much while I drive and I fully plan to take the pledge and help to make the roads safer.
Visit http://www.att.com/gen/press-room?pid=2964 and take the pledge today.
Nothing looks worse on a dude than walking around with a real nice set of droopy, sloppy, anything-but-firm, boobs. It’s not too often you hear a girl say, “Check out the rack on that guy.” Or, “Man, Phil Mickelson has a great body!”
Get ready for the beach, bros. Get that chest tight and quit stealing your girl’s bra. We are here to give you a few pointers on how to firm up that chest so that you’re not the guy swimming with his shirt on.
Exercise 1: Bench Press
If you are capable of doing it, my advice is, do it! Be careful with the weight. If you are just starting, use the bar as your test. Pump a few reps out and add wieght accordingly. ***TIP*** Burn out your muscles. Don’t just pump out 5-10 and call it quits. Do it until you no longer can. The more you burn out your muscles, the more they recover and tone up.
Exercise 2: Dumbbell Press
Use either a bench or that exercise ball you bought to ditch that gut. Lay so that your back is supported. Grip two dumbbells (size accordingly) and pump out reps simultaneously. Once again, burn your muscles out.
Exercise 3: Pushups
There are so many ways to do pushups. I recommend, flat ground pushups, dumbbell pushups, and inclined pushups for those having difficulty with others. Flat ground pushups… Start with your hands shoulder width apart and dip all the way to the ground. Aim for 20-25. Do more. Adjust hands together so that pointers and thumbs are touching, making a diamond shape in your hand. Dip same distance and do same amount. Then more. After, spread hands about double the length of shoulder width so you are doing military style pushups. Same numbers, same dip.
We all have our own unique ways of waking ourselves up in the morning, but what do you do to fire up your fat burning furnace every morning? Here are a few ways to jump-start your metabolism and start your day off right.
- Get a good night sleep – Getting a full night’s sleep (8 hours) helps regulate two hormones called ghrelin and leptin.
- Eat a healthy breakfast – A high-protein breakfast with some good complex carbs and a small amount of fat will help to boost your metabolism and also maintain high energy levels throughout the day. Try things like eggs and mixed oats as a starting point.
- Drink cold water – Drinking 8 to 12 glasses of water per day will increase metabolic rates, meanwhile your body can burn a few calories heating the cold water to your core temperature. Try chasing your morning cup of coffee with a glass or two of ice-cold water.
- Add cinnamon – Cinnamon can also help stabilize blood sugar, thus increasing the metabolism of glucose. You can add cinnamon to herbal tea to get a cup of healthy and tasty tea. Alternatively, add a teaspoon of cinnamon to your breakfast cereal or oatmeal, sprinkle it on your toast or add it to your morning cup of coffee. It can also be added to fruit juices and ciders for the same purpose. Need another option? You can take cinnamon capsules as an easier alternative to the above.
- Workout – A good morning workout can be fast and simple. A light 5 to 10-minute jog followed by a circuit training style bodyweight workout involving things like pushups, pullups, squats, burpees, and crunches — lasting just 20 minutes or so — is a great example of effective morning exercise.
- Green Tea – Green tea is full of antioxidants that have multiple health benefits. It can aid in fat breakdown and controlling hunger. Green tea also promotes fat oxidation.
In need of an amazing workout but don’t have the time to spend all day at the gym? Try J Norman’s Workout today and see the amazing effects it will have on your body. Here we go:
- 50 Crunches (do on a workout ball if possible)
- 20 Burpees
- One minute plank
- 25 pushups
- 50 side crunches (25 each side)
- 20 Squats (no weights)
- 20 Pushups
- 30 second plank
Repeat this process until fatigued or until your schedule demands you to stop. Exercise cautiously on your body and on your heart. If anything feels like too much work, limit the amount of repetitions you perform. Make it your goal to perform these workouts for a 20 minute duration.
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez.
Although, Bieber is guilty of showing much more swag than he is style, it’s almost impossible not to include them on this list. Bieber is still pleasing a young crowd with his high tops and chains, but has shown he can class up when it’s needed. Biebs and Selena coming in at number 17.
There are several ways to eliminate the effects of aging skin. Today’s Tip of the Day: Slow your aging skin with the simple solution of Vitamin C. Vitamin C produces collagen, a certain protein that helps keep the skin more healthy, refreshed, and resilient.
Simple ways to include more Vitamin C in your life:
- One Flinstone’s or Wegman’s brand, Kid’s Vitamin (Extra C) per day
- Eat one orange per day
- Drink a 6 oz glass of orange juice
A good little tune from an older flick, Little Miss Sunshine.
Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose: The rap artist from the Taylor Gang crew has a unique sense of style and fashion. Sometimes it’s a little much, but we admire his willingness to lay it all out there. His future Mother of his child, Amber Rose, like Wiz, is a star in the Hip Hop world and brings about some trend-setting wardrobes. We look forward to the music they will produce and say God bless with the birth of their child to come.
1. Make peace with your past so it won’t affect the present.
2. Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what they have gone through to get there or what they do not preach to the public.
3. Wear your best clothes, use the nice sheets, surprise your lover. Don’t save it for a special occasion. Today is special.
4. Growing old beats the alternative — dying young.